- When discussing Configuration Management, what is the pure definition, what is CM2 as a practice and what is IpX‘s role and please explain where you fit in this picture
- People are claiming that if you implement PLM as an enterprise backbone, not as an engineering tool, you can do Configuration Management with your PLM environment. What is your opinion?
- Do they need to be regulated, or are there other reasons for a company to start implementing CM processes?
What is your idea of CM and a model-based future?
- As in my shared blog post with Henrik Hulgaard related to CLM, can you make a clear differentiation between the two domains for the readers?
- In this post, we just touched the surface of PLM and CM. Where can an interested reader find more information for their company?
To find my answers to all these questions, please read the interview and let me know what you think.
Photo by Anne Nygård on Unsplash